The purpose of this Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration is to evaluate potential impacts associated with the construction and operation of two flow equalization tanks and pump station on the Orange County Sanitation District Plant No. 2 wastewater treatment facility site. The secondary effluent from the flow equalization tanks would provide an additional 6,000 acre-feet per year of secondary effluent for treatment at the Orange County Water District Groundwater Replenishment System (GWRS) advanced recycled water treatment facility, increasing the GWRS total full build-out treatment capacity to 134,000 acre feet per year.
Public Review Period: February 14, 2018 to March 15, 2018
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please contact Daniel Bott at (714) 378-3256.
- Notice of Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Draft Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration & CEQA-Plus Federal Consultation Review
- Appendix A - Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas Emissions Technical Report
- Appendix B - Biological Assessment
- Appendix C - Cultural Resources Study
- Appendix C1 - Supplemental Cultural Resources Letter
- Appendix D - Noise and Vibration Technical Report