Ratepayers should not be held financially responsible for PFAS cleanup and treatment costs. Below is a list of stakeholders who have written letters to lawmakers and/or passed resolutions supporting federal PFAS legislation that protects ratepayers and water/wastewater agencies. Click on their names to view their documents.
Don’t see your agency on the list? Download a template Senate letter, template House of Representatives letter and template resolution to assist in drafting your agency’s response. For additional information or assistance please contact Alicia Dunkin.
- East Orange County Water District
- Garden Grove Chamber of Commerce
- Irvine Ranch Water District
- Mesa Water
- Midway City Sanitary Agency
- Moulton Niguel Water District
- Municipal Water District of Orange County
- Orange County Sanitation District
- Orange County Taxpayers Association
- Santa Margarita Water District
- Serrano Water District
- Yorba Linda Water District