Dual media pressure vessels
The objective of the PFAS Dual Media Pressure Vessel Procurement Services is to reduce the lead-time to procure up to 150 Dual Media Pressure Vessels (75 Systems) capable of using either Granular Activated Carbon (GAC), Ion-Exchange Resin (IX), or other granular media of similar size distribution for use on various PFAS treatment projects for OCWD Groundwater Producers. Due to the urgency to implement treatment, procurement will proceed concurrent with project design to assure that the vessel systems are available for immediate incorporation into projects upon treatment system project construction Notice to Proceed.
The proposed project schedule is as follows:
- RFP issued: February 14, 2020
- Proposals due: March 11, 2020 at 2 p.m.
- Award treatment vessel purchase agreement: March 18, 2020
- Award on-call consulting for treatment design*: March 25, 2020
- Start PFAS treatment system design*: April 15, 2020
- Treatment vessel design submittal: April 30, 2020
*Information only, not part of this RFP
For questions regarding this RPF, please contact Ryan Bouley.