Fullerton Kimberly Well 1A PFAS Water Treatment Plant, Contract No. FUL-2020-1
The Fullerton Kimberly Well 1A PFAS Water Treatment Plant project generally consists of the following major components. The Contractor is required to demonstrate its experience of successfully completing construction of two separate lead-lag pressure vessel Ion Exchange or Granular Activated Carbon treatment systems within the past five years.
- Take delivery and install District furnished Dual Media Pressure Vessel systems at the Water Treatment Plant including pressure testing, disinfection and bacteria testing.
- Take delivery and install District furnished Ion Exchange (IX) resin into dual media pressure vessels.
- Furnish and install a prefilter system for the IX system including bag filters. Coordinate and assist with installation of District purchased resin media.
- Water Treatment Plant Structural Concrete: Construct structural concrete at the Fullerton Kimberly Well 1A site for the PFAS Water Treatment Plant.
- Connection to the Water Treatment Plant and to the distribution system: Furnish and install epoxy lined and coated above ground piping and epoxy lined and cement mortar coated (CMC) buried pipeline from the well to the IX system. Construct epoxy lined and coated above ground piping and ductile iron buried pipeline from the IX system to the connection to the City distribution system.
- Paving and Site Improvements: Grading, Asphalt Paving, and drainage at the new water treatment plant.
- Electrical and Instrumentation: Electrical equipment and facilities, and instrumentation equipment and facilities at the new water treatment plant. Instrumentation and control systems shall be integrated with the City of Fullerton’s SCADA system.
- Provide all commissioning and start-up-services.
Engineer’s Estimate: $2,000,000
A non-mandatory pre-bid conference will be held via Zoom, https://ocwd.zoom.us/j/96902354819, on Monday, September 14, 2020 at 2 p.m.
Bids are due at the District Office before 2 p.m., September 29, 2020. Bids delivered in person must be dropped off at the OCWD guard shack located at 18700 Ward Street, Fountain Valley prior to the deadline. Contractors and members of the public will not be allowed to enter the OCWD campus but can participate in the bid opening via a Zoom web meeting https://ocwd.zoom.us/j/92051009667.
Contract documents are available for purchase through HB Digital at www.ocwdplanroom.com.
Questions for this scope of work should be directed to Ben Smith, email@example.com.