Join OCWD for its webinar series featuring emerging and newsworthy topics. Hear from OCWD experts and District partners as they discuss important OCWD programs and projects that impact your water supply. Whether you are an elected official, water industry professional, researcher, consultant, student, or community member, there is something for everyone. Webinars last approximately one hour and are free to attend.
Stay tuned for information about our next webinar!
PAST WEBINAR RECORDINGS
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the Water Industry
- Megan Plumlee, Ph.D., P.E., Research Director, Orange County Water District
- Kate Newhart, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Environmental Engineering, U.S. Military Academy West Point
- Kyle Thompson, Ph.D., P.E., Reuse Lead Technologist & National PFAS Lead, Carollo Engineers
PFAS: Managing Increased Samples and New Regulatory Requirements
- Jason Dadakis, P.G., C.HG, Executive Director Water Quality and Technical Resources, Orange County Water District
- Prem Parmar, Laboratory Director, Orange County Water District
- Vanh Phonsiri, Senior Scientist, Orange County Sanitation District
Recycling 100% Reclaimable Wastewater Flows into High-Quality Drinking Water
- Mike Markus, General Manager, Orange County Water District
- Jim Herberg, General Manager, Orange County Sanitation District
Investing in Local Projects: Groundwater, Water Supplies, and Infrastructure
- Steve Sheldon, President, Orange County Water District
- John Kennedy, Executive Director of Engineering and Local Resources, Orange County Water District
- Marice DePasquale, President, Mesa Water District
- Paul Shoenberger, General Manager, Mesa Water District
Preparing for Maximized Stormwater Capture While Safeguarding the Region from Flood Damage
- Ben Smith, Director of Recharge and Wetland Operations, Orange County Water District
- Don Houlihan, Recharge Operations Supervisor, Orange County Water District
View the October 13 presentation slides
Take It to The (Water) Bank: Ensuring Regional Water Supply Reliability
- Adekunle Ojo, Manager of Water Resources, San Bernardino Valley Water District
- Adam Hutchinson, Recharge Planning Manager, Orange County Water District
- Ryan Shaw, Director of Water Resources, Western Municipal Water District
- Leighanne Kirk, Principal Water Resources Specialist, Eastern Municipal Water District
View the August 15 presentation slides
LOOKING FOR MORE?
For even more educational content and to view previous webinars, please visit the OCWD YouTube channel.