Presentations & fact sheets
Through its active Speakers Bureau program, OCWD receives requests for experts to go out to the community and speak to numerous organizations and schools, as well as at local, national and international conferences.
In doing so, the Orange County Water District provides a number of slide presentations and fact sheets. Recent slide presentations and facts sheets that were featured through our Speakers Bureau can be found below. Recent slide presentations that were featured during Board and other OCWD-onsite meetings can be found in the Meeting Agendas & Minutes section.
OCWD is committed to proactive public outreach and education and makes every effort to accommodate requests for speakers. More information about how to schedule a speaker.
Recent slide presentations
- Tri-State Seminar: Groundwater Basin Management
- Council of Water Utilities, San Diego: How the GWRS Overcame the Yuck Factor
- Injection Well Design Construction, Operation and Maintenance
- WEF Disinfection & Reuse Symposium: The Evolution of the World's Largest Advanced Water Purification Project for Potable Reuse
- Concasan 2018: OCWD and its History of Water Reuse
- OCWD fact sheet (PDF)
- Recharge operations fact sheet (PDF)
- Prado wetlands fact sheet (PDF)
- Prado basin feasibility study (PDF)
- OCWD water monitoring program fact sheet (PDF)
- GWRS Final Expansion fact sheet (PDF)
- OCWD corporate brochure (PDF)
- PFOA & PFOS fact sheet (PDF)
- Midge fly fact sheet (PDF)
- Forecast Informed Reservoir Operations (FIRO) fact sheet (PDF)
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet (PDF)