Board reporting forms


Form 801

Form 801 is used to report certian payments received by state and local government agencies, including a payment for an official’s travel expenses for the purpose of facilitating the public’s business in lieu of a payment using agency funds, and a payment that would otherwise be considered a gift or income to the benefiting official, but is instead accepted on behalf of the agency.

Form 806

Form 806 is used to report additional compensation that officials receive when appointing themselves to positions on committees, boards, or commissions of another public agency, or to a committee or position of the agency of which the public official is a member.