Fullerton Kimberly Well 1A Well Rehabilitation
The Orange County Water District is currently accepting bids for the Fullerton Kimberly Well 1A Well Rehabilitation, Contract Number FUL-2022-2.
Good-Faith Effort Informational Prebid Meeting: September 28, 2022 at 10:00 A.M. via ZOOM. The Zoom link is as follows:
Meeting ID: 819 1589 2968, Passcode: 727448, Phone: +1 213-338- 8477, One tap mobile +12133388477,,81915892968#,,,,*727448# US (Los Angeles)
Non-Mandatory Prebid Meeting: October 5, 2022 at 10:00 A.M. at 1400 Kimberly Avenue, Fullerton, CA 92831.
Bid Opening: Tuesday, November 1, 2022, at 2:00 P.M. Bids are due at the District Office before 2 p.m., November 1, 2022. Bids delivered in person must be dropped off at the OCWD guard shack located at 18700 Ward Street, Fountain Valley prior to the deadline.
Members of the public will not be allowed to enter the OCWD campus but can participate in the bid opening via a Zoom web meeting: https://ocwd.zoom.us/j/83684313116?pwd=MzVrbmdIanl6T1Zaa0FEczZjNERWdz09,
Meeting ID: 836 8431 3116, Passcode: 051955. Phone: +1 213-338-8477, One tap mobile +12133388477,,83684313116#,,,,*051955# US (Los Angeles).
Engineer’s Estimate: $2,000,000
Contact: Ryan Bouley (714) 378-8207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Plans are available at: www.ocwdplanroom.com
Brief Project Description:
The work includes but is not limited to the following: The Fullerton Well Kimberly 1A Well Rehabilitation project generally consists of the following major components.
- Rehabilitation (redevelopment) of City water supply well number 1A.
- Furnish and install a new well pump and motor.
- Well 1A Structural Concrete: Construct structural concrete at the Kimberly Well 1A site for the new Well 1A well base.
- Connect to the existing Water Treatment Plant: Furnish and install epoxy lined and coated above ground piping.
- Paving and Site Improvements: Grading and Asphalt Paving at the Well 1A site.
- Electrical and Instrumentation: Electrical equipment and facilities, and instrumentation equipment and facilities at the Well 1A site. Instrumentation and control systems shall be coordinated with the City’s Controls Integrator.
- Provide all commissioning and start-up-services.